Current NCI SBIR Contract Solicitation
Program Solicitation PHS 2024-1
The application period is closed. Please check back later.
FY24 NCI SBIR Contract Solicitation Webinar [View recording]
The FY24 SBIR Contract Solicitation topics are now available. See below for the 11 topics that will be included in this year's solicitation.
- NIH/NCI 455 - Point-of-Care Detection of Prostate-Specific Antigen
- NIH/NCI 456 - Rapid and Affordable Point-of-Care HPV Diagnostics for Cervical Cancer Control
- NIH/NCI 457 - Technologies for Detecting Tumor-Derived Cell Clusters
- NIH/NCI 458 - Microbiome-Based Tests for Cancer Research, Diagnosis, Prognosis and/or Patient Management
- NIH/NCI 459 - Automated Software for Point-of-Care Testing to Identify Cancer-Associated Malnutrition
- NIH/NCI 460 - Evaluation Datasets as Medical Device Development Tools for Testing Cancer Technologies
- NIH/NCI 461 - Ultra-Fast Dose Rate (FLASH) Radiation Detectors and Safety Systems for Cancer Treatment
- NIH/NCI 462 - Organ-on-Chip for Preclinical and Translational Radiobiological Studies
- NIH/NCI 463 - Translation of Novel Cancer-specific Imaging Agents and Techniques to Mediate Successful Image-guided Cancer Interventions
- NIH/NCI 464 - Cloud-Based Multimodal Data Analysis Software for the Cancer Research Data Commons
- NIH/NCI 465 - Prevention and Treatment Clinical Trials Tools for Recruitment and Retention of Diverse Populations
Applicants must use the Contract Proposal Submission (eCPS) website to submit their proposal. No other method of proposal submission is permitted. Instructions for electronic submission are provided in the solicitation. Actual contract topic numbers will be available in the solicitation.
For more information, contact Cherie Wells, contract analyst in the Office of Acquisitions, at email@example.com.