Program Solicitation PHS 2019-1
Full Solicitation to be released on July 18, 2018.
FY2019 SBIR/STTR Contract Webinar will be held on August 16, 2018.
Applicants must use the Contract Proposal Submission (eCPS) website to submit their proposal. No other method of proposal submission is permitted. Instructions for electronic submission are provided in the solicitation. Actual contract topic numbers will be available in the solicitation. For more information about this solicitation, please check the opportunity announcement.
FY2019 NCI SBIR/STTR Contract Topics:
- Integrated Subcellular Microscopy and ‘Omics in Cancer Cell
- Smart, Multi-Core Biopsy Needle. Digital Healthcare Platform to Reduce Financial Hardship for Cancer Patients
- Digital Healthcare Platform to Reduce Financial Hardship for Cancer Patients
- Leveraging Connected Health Technologies to Address and Improve Health Outcomes of Long-Term Cancer Survivors
- Novel Approaches for Local Delivery of Chemopreventive Agents
- Multiplexed Preclinical Tools for Longitudinal Characterization of Immunological Status in Tumor and its Microenvironment
- In vitro Diagnostic for the Liver Flukes Opisthorchis viverrini and Clonorchis sinensis
- Development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tools to Understand and Duplicate Experts' Radiation Therapy Planning for Prostate Cancer
- Clonogenic High-Throughput Assay for Screening Anti-Cancer Agents and Radiation Modulators
- Drugs or Devices to Exploit the Immune Response Generated by Radiation Therapy
- Clinical Trials of Systemic Targeted Radionuclide Therapies
- Sensing Tools to Measure Biological Response to Radiotherapy
- Combinatory Treatment Modalities Utilizing Radiation to Locally Activate or Release Systemically Delivered Therapeutics
- Targeted Therapy for Cancer- and Cancer Therapy-Related Cachexia
- Imaging for Cancer Immunotherapies
For contract inquiries, contact: