Resources from August 24 NIH Contracts Webinar Now Available HERE.
*Deadline for PHS 2017-1 solicitation is October 21, 2016.
For more information about this solicitation please see the Guide Notice NOT-OD-16-123.
Submit your application using the Contract Proposal Submission (eCPS) website. No other method of proposal submission is permitted.
The PHS 2017-1 solicitation included 15 contract topics released by NCI:
- NIH/NCI 355: Cell and Animal-Based Models to Advance Cancer Health Disparity Research
- NIH/NCI 356: Tools and Technologies for Monitoring RNA
- NIH/NCI 357: Innovative Tools for Interrogating Tumor Microenvironment Dynamics
- NIH/NCI 358: Modulating the Microbiome to Improve Therapeutic Efficacy of Cancer Therapeutics
- NIH/NCI 359: Technologies for Differential Isolation of Exosomes and Oncosomes
- NIH/NCI 360: Manufacturing Innovation for the Production of Cell-Based Cancer Immunotherapies
- NIH/NCI 361: Highly Innovative Tools for Quantifying Redox Effector Dynamics in Cancer
- NIH/NCI 362: Informatics Tools to Measure Cancer Care Coordination
- NIH/NCI 363: Connecting Cancer Caregivers to Care Teams: Digital Platforms to Support Informal Cancer Caregiving
- NIH/NCI 364: Methods and Software for Integration of Cancer Metabolomic Data with Other –Omic and Imaging Data
- NIH/NCI 365: Imaging Informatics Tools and Resources for Clinical Cancer Research
- NIH/NCI 366: Clonogenic High-Throughput Assay for Screening Anti-Cancer Agents and Radiation Modulators
- NIH/NCI 367: Predictive Biomarkers to Improve Radiation Treatment
- NIH/NCI 368: Molecularly Targeted Radiation Therapy for Cancer Treatment
- NIH/NCI 369: Development of Pediatric Cancer Drug Delivery Devices
View past contract opportunities.
For contract inquiries, contact:
Ms. Tiffany Chadwick
Office of Acquisitions
Please reference solicitation PHS 2017-1 and the Topic number with any questions.