The NCI SBIR Program recently announced 7 new contract funding opportunities in a range of novel technology areas. To view the FY2015 Contract Topics Solicitation, visit: (PDF) or (Word). For more information about this solicitation please see the Guide Notice NOT-OD-14-120.
To download the appropriate forms for Phase I, Direct-to-Phase II, and Fast-Track proposals, please visit: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/forms.htm#contracts. Direct-to-Phase II SBIR proposals must be prepared in accordance with the Phase II proposal preparation instructions.
The deadline for receipt of all FY2015 contract topic proposals is November 5, 2014 by 4:30 PM ET.
Of note, submissions must be on paper (not electronic, not through Grants.gov).
The PHS 2015-1 solicitation includes 7 contract topics released by NCI:
- 334 Vacutubes to Preserve the Viability of Circulating Tumor Cells
- 335 Development of Advanced Culture Systems for Expansion of Cancer Stem Cells
- 336 Development of Novel Therapeutic Agents That Target Cancer Stem Cells
- 337 Cell-Free Nucleic Acid-Based Assay Development for Cancer Diagnosis
- 338 Predictive Biomarkers of Adverse Reactions to Radiation Treatment
- 339 Systemic Targeted Radionuclide Therapy For Cancer Treatment
- 340 Validation of Mobile Technologies for Clinical Assessment, Monitoring, and Intervention
If you have questions about any of the topics or general questions on contract administration, please contact:
Ms. Victoria Cunningham
Please reference solicitation PHS 2015-1 and the Topic number with any questions. Learn more about the difference between SBIR contracts and grants by clicking here.