The NCI SBIR Program recently announced $5 million for 8 new contract funding opportunities in a range of novel technology areas. To view the FY2014 Contract Topics Solicitation, visit: (PDF) or (Word)
To download the appropriate forms for Phase I, Phase II, and Fast-Track proposals, please visit: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/forms.htm#contracts
The deadline for receipt of all FY2014 contract topic proposals has been extended to Tuesday, December 3, 2013 by 4:30 p.m. ET. For additional information about the extended deadline and amendments to this solicitation, please see the NIH Guide Notice (NOT-OD-14-023).
Download slides from the NCI SBIR contracts funding webinar. An audio recording and transcript of the webinar are also available for download. Please click here for answers to frequently asked questions on contract funding opportunities.
Click here to view the solicitation amendment and for answers to general questions about contracts.
The current solicitation includes 8 contract topics released by NCI:
- 326 Development of Novel Therapeutic Agents that Target Cancer Stem Cells
- 327 Reformulation of Failed Chemotherapeutic Drugs
- 328 Validation of 3D Human Tissue Culture Systems that Mimic the Tumor Microenvironment
- 329 Proteomic Analysis of Single Cells Isolated from Solid Tumors
- 330 Generation of Site-Specific Phospho-Threonine Protein Standards for use in Cancer Assays
- 331 Development of a Biosensor-Based Core Needle Tumor Biopsy Device
- 332 Development of Radiation Modulators for Use During Radiotherapy
- 333 Software Tools for the Development of Environmental Measures Related to Cancer Health Behaviors and Resources
If you have questions about any of the topics or general questions on contract administration, please contact:
Ms. Elizabeth Shanahan
Phone: (240) 276-5432
Please reference solicitation PHS 2014-1 and the Topic number with any questions. Learn more about the difference between SBIR contracts and grants by clicking here.
Sign up to receive email updates from NCI SBIR & STTR Programs about new funding opportunities.