Meet with NCI
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
South San Francisco, CA
Meet with NCI SBIR program director Ming Zhao at JLabs at South San Francisco! At this information session, you will be able to learn about:
- Overview of SBIR/STTR eligibility requirements
- NIH SBIR/STTR process and new cancer-focused grant funding opportunities from NCI
- NCI SBIR/STTR initiatives such as NIH Innovation Corps (I-Corps™) Team Training Program, Applicant Assistant Program, etc.
- NCI Investor Initiative to help NCI SBIR-funded companies to connect with investors, venture capitalists, strategic partners, and business leaders from the biotech and pharmaceutical industries
- Practical strategies on how to successfully submit competitive research proposals
Following the presentations selected companies will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with directors. To be considered for a one-on-one meeting, please contact Lisa Yeom by September 3, 2019 at email@example.com with your name, company name, and a short executive summary.