The Department of Health and Human Services partners with the Clinical & Translational Science Institute of Southeast Wisconsin to bring you the 19th Annual HHS SBIR/STTR Conference. View the agenda and register by September 28, 2017 to receive the Early Bird discount rate. This three-day event is designed to educate attendees about America’s Largest Seed Fund and how to access federal resources, develop competitive proposals, and secure awards. Over $920 million dollars of annual HHS funding, this is one of the largest sources of early-stage capital for technology commercialization in the United States.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Walter Koroshetz, Director, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), NIH
You will have the opportunity to:
• Meet one-on-one with over 100 HHS representatives and discuss research opportunities
• Understand HHS SBIR/STTR programs and funding opportunities
• Learn about HHS assistance programs offered to awardees
• Learn about the HHS SBIR/STTR application, review and award process
• Discuss specific questions with HHS SBIR/STTR subject-matter experts
• Build relationships with potential partners and investors
• Network with like-minded innovators
This conference is relevant to a diverse audience, including biomedical entrepreneurs; principal investigators; grants and contracts administrators; and industry partners and investors.
Representatives from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Small Business Administration (SBA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Administration for Community Living (ACL), and HHS Office of the Inspector General (OIG) will give presentations and answer questions during one-on-one meetings.
A room block is available for conference attendees using group code “MCWD“. Click here to reserve your room now (or call 414.271.7250).