- Meet with Leaders from the NCI SBIR Program – Cambridge, MA (May 1, 2014)
- 2014 National SBIR & STTR Conference – National Harbor, MD (June 16–18, 2014)
Meet with Leaders from the NCI SBIR Program – Cambridge, MA (May 1, 2014)
May 1, 2014
8:30am — 12:00pm ET
*One–on–one meetings: 12:00 — 3:00pm ET
700 Main Street
The National Cancer Institute Small Business Innovation Research (NCI SBIR) Development Center has some exciting new developments–ones you may not have heard about yet. Join representatives from NCI SBIR at Janssen Labs in Cambridge, MA, on May 1, 2014, to hear about new opportunities and initiatives that could help your company move one step closer to commercialization.
Michael Weingarten will talk about the latest opportunities, including the new direct–to–Phase II solicitation for venture–backed businesses and the new Bridge Award for matching post–Phase II investments by non–federal investors. Andrew Kurtz will offer tips for a successful application, and Todd Haim will answer your questions one–on–one.
There will also be an opportunity for selected companies to meet one–on–one with the NCI SBIR Development Center directors in the afternoon.
- Register for the presentation and networking lunch. The registration deadline is April 30, 2014, and the fee $25.
- Apply for a one–on–one meeting with an SBIR representative. The application deadline is April 17, 2014. Free to apply, $25 fee for accepted companies.
2014 National SBIR & STTR Conference – National Harbor, MD
June 16–18, 2014
Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD
The National SBIR & STTR Conference is co-located with the 3rd Annual National Innovation Summit and Showcase and the 17th Annual TechConnect World Conference, representing one of the largest multi-sector conferences for government leaders, technology innovators, investors, and business developers. Attendees will hear from government, industry and academic experts on successful commercialization strategies, as well as learn about opportunities in defense, agriculture, energy, and health & medicine. View the complete agenda.
This year's conference will also offer:
- Presentations from all SBIR Agency Program Managers.
- Tips on how to successfully submit competitive research proposals.
- Interaction with SBIR Agency Program Managers, technology entrepreneurs, large company representatives, and researchers in roundtable discussions, sessions and one-on-one meetings.
- Optional pre-conference workshops on SBIR Phase I, Phase II and licensing and commercialization.
Register early to save! Early-bird registration rates of $395 are available until April 18, 2014.