Meet with NCI SBIR at JLABS – Cambridge, MA
August 6, 2015
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
JLABS @ LabCentral
700 Main Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
NCI SBIR Development Center Director Michael Weingarten, and Program Directors Andrew Kurtz and Todd Haim, will be at JLABS in Cambridge, MA discussing the SBIR and STTR Programs. This event is hosted in collaboration with Johnson & Johnson Innovation, JLABS.
The session will cover:
- NIH/NCI SBIR Overview and Initiatives, as well as eligibility requirements.
- NIH SBIR/STTR process and new cancer-focused grant funding opportunities from NCI.
- New NCI SBIR/STTR initiatives such as NIH Innovation Corps (I-Corps™) Team Training Pilot Program.
- NCI efforts to help NCI SBIR-funded companies to connect with investors, venture capitalists, strategic partners, and business leaders from the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
- Practical strategies on how to successfully submit competitive research proposals.
Following the presentations and Q&A, attendees will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with NCI SBIR leaders to further discuss their companies and projects. If you are interested, please complete and submit your application before July 5.
Online Registration (includes presentation and lunch): $25.00
At the door registration (includes presentation and lunch): $35