- 2014 NIH SBIR/STTR Conference - Albuquerque, NM (October 21-23, 2014)
- 2014 SBIR Investor Forum – Santa Clara, CA (November 13, 2014)
2014 NIH SBIR/STTR Conference - Albuquerque, NM
October 21-23, 2014
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
2600 Louisiana Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
The 16th Annual NIH Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Conference will be held from October 21 — 23 at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown. The NIH SBIR/STTR conference helps small businesses in the life science sector learn more about the approximate $700 million dollars of annual NIH funding that is available to forge academic partnerships and build new businesses based on recently developed biotechnology.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Understand NIH SBIR/STTR program and funding opportunities
- Learn about the NIH application, review, and award process
- Take advantage of one-on-one and networking opportunities
- Learn about other agencies' SBIR/STTR programs
- Discuss with the NIH, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, and the Food and Drug Administration opportunities for small business to pursue research opportunities that have the potential to turn into products and services that could improve the health of Americans
Register early to save! Early-bird registration rates of $350 are available until August 22, 2014.
The agenda, registration and other conference information are available at the conference website: http://sbir2014.com/.
2014 SBIR Investor Forum
November 13, 2014
5301 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95051
The National Cancer Institute (NCI) Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Development Center will host the day-long 2014 NCI SBIR Investor Forum on November 13, 2014 in Santa Clara, CA. Join top SBIR-funded companies and nearly 200 investors, venture capitalists, and strategic partners for a day of networking and presentations from the top SBIR-funded companies with innovative cancer-related technologies on the brink of commercialization.
Check back for more information!